The number of reported instances of marijuana toxicity in dogs has increased over the last several years, as reported by the American Kennel Club.
It's not generally deadly, but it may make a puppy very uncomfortable.
It is common for dogs to ingest toxic amounts of cannabis in the United States when their owners bake the drug into sweet treats like cookies and brownies.
Dogs may get poisoned by marijuana in a number of ways, including ingestion of the plant itself, hashish oil, or smoke.
If a dog eats the excrement of someone who has eaten cannabis, it may get poisoned.
There are many signs to keep an eye out for. They are important for all dog owners, whether or not they use in cannabis, to keep in mind.
After all, during a stroll your dog might encounter anything.
Poisoning from cannabis might be to blame for a dog's listless demeanour, unsteadiness on its feet, and even gastrointestinal distress and vomiting.
In addition, you may have dilated pupils, urine incontinence, tremors, trembling, and irritability.
When in doubt or worried, it's best to consult a vet right immediately.